Vision, Mission & Objectives
EFB’s mission is to
Press for policies that recognise the fundamental contribution of family businesses in Europe’s economy and create a level playing field when compared to other types of companies.
EFB’s vision is
The EU, as a sustainable social market economy, fully recognises family businesses as the cornerstone of responsible ownership and long term entrepreneurship.
EFB’s main goals for a sustainable, competitive, and entrepreneurial European economy
- Transfer of Business: regulatory framework (legal, fiscal and administrative) should support family business continuity.
- Strengthening Equity: level playing field for equity as a source of finance.
- Entrepreneurship education: education at all levels should promote entrepreneurial behaviour in existing businesses and to foster new generations of responsible business owners.
- Statistics: regular collection of robust data on the presence and contribution of family businesses to the EU economy.
- Administrative Burden: needless red tape is cut for family business